Asked by Mrs.Alexander from Singapore | Jul. 28, 2009 05:04
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am an American and Singapore PR living in Singapore. I am planning to join my husband on business with my daughter to Beijing. As we do not know the exact date of travel, nor have airline tickets, can I go ahead and apply for a Chinese Visa for mulitiple entry? Or do I need to have the airline tickets 1st?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Rachel | Jul. 28, 2009 20:27
If you haven't fixed your travel date, I'm afriad you are no table to get the visa. Air tickets and hotel booking are necessary for applying single-entry visa, you still need proof of frequent travel to China and Official Notification of Issuance of Visa from the authorized departments to apply for a multi-entry visa.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm a Singapore PR , chinese citizen. Now I am living in Singapore...
Asked by Ms.zhang shumin from china
| Sep. 12, 2009 04:52
Do i need to apply the permit if i travel to Hong Kong for 4days?
Asked by jasmine from Singapore
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:59
Hi, I am a malaysian (singapore PR) living in singapore. I have read the ab...
Asked by Mr.Q from Singapore
| Aug. 31, 2009 22:49
Hi I am a malaysian but singapore pr. Am I supposed to apply for 2011a or 2...
Asked by sarah from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2011 01:21
Hi, I am a Malaysian with Singaporean PR and working in Singapore. Recently...
Asked by Mr.Xu from Singapore
| Jan. 10, 2011 05:05
HI. I am a China passport holder, living in Singapore as PR. My passport is...
Asked by Mrs.Liu from Japan
| Mar. 24, 2011 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)