Asked by Ms.Emilord from Philippines | Jul. 23, 2009 04:55
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi ... I am planning to apply for 6 Multiple visa.
I had L visa (double entry) last year 2000...and another L visa (double entry) lasy 2004.. F visa also in 2004... Also L visa (single entry) Last year...
My question is... Am I able to get a multiple visa now (as I know some of the policy in getting visa changed a little bit.

Also, my other question:

Most of my travel to China ... Only when I arrived there (Guanzhou)thats the time I looked for a hotel to stay. Is it possible to apply for visa now without the hotel reservation?

Your reply will be a great help.

Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Madison | Jul. 23, 2009 19:49
You are able to get the multi-entry visa without the hotel reservation, but you may have to provide the schedule of your frequent travel to China durign the 6 months or evidence of frequent travel to China.
Related Questions:
Visa expiring 1 week after return ticket
Asked by Biral from India
| Jul. 01, 2016 00:49
hi,i'm planning to go on multiple travel to shenzhen, Macao & Hongkong i a...
Asked by Mr.ysk from ina
| Sep. 27, 2009 03:05
Hi I am italian and my girlfriend is french we want apply for multiple ent...
Asked by Mr.gennaro from Italy
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:20
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Multiple Entry F Visa
Asked by Melvin from Indonesia
| Jun. 03, 2018 22:47
Hi, I have found out that it is not possible to apply for a multiple entry ...
Asked by Ms.Cynthia from Singapore
| Jan. 18, 2010 22:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)