Asked by Mr.Virdee from England | Jul. 23, 2009 04:05
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Hello I am a British National on holiday here in Australia. Will I be able to apply for a Chinese tourism visa whilst on holiday in Sydney - or will I need to return to the UK.
I have booked a flight to China, but have not yet booked a hotel there.
Do I need to book a hotel before I can apply for a visa? I am asking this question with reference to the visa questions 4.7, 4.8, 4.9 and 4.10
Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Joyce | Jul. 23, 2009 04:41
Mr.Virdee, I think you needn't a Hotel reservation for Tousit Visa Application now. After Olympic Games, the policy of China visa is not strict. Travel Itinerary is required for application. You can apply for China tourist visa in Sydney.
Related Questions:
I want to apply for a Chinese tourist L whilst I am in Perth. Can this be d...
Asked by Jennifer
| Nov. 16, 2013 02:55
My wife carries a Chinese passport, but is a permanent resident in the UK,d...
Asked by James from England
| Mar. 01, 2014 20:47
British national living in Japan, visiting Shanghai, do I need a visa to vi...
Asked by Hollie from United Kingdom/Japan
| Dec. 01, 2013 20:59
I am a British passport holder can I apply for a Chinese visa while on holi...
Asked by Elizabeth from Scotland
| Sep. 07, 2012 02:59
British national working in Japan wanting to travel to shanghai
Asked by Nick from Japan
| Nov. 28, 2016 01:25
Hello, I am a British national in Korea on a D8 visa. In April I will be mo...
Asked by Mr.Clark from Korea
| Mar. 11, 2010 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)