Asked by Mr.Halim from France | Jul. 22, 2009 15:09
About:China Embassy in France

Since 1998 i am in France. I have 10 years titre de sejour but my nationality is Bangladesh. I would like to visit Hong Kong for 7 days. i am not working since 3 months & right now i am in assedic Do let me know please what kind of papers i have to submit in the embassy to get the visa. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Linda | Jul. 22, 2009 21:21
You need the documents below;
1.Application for Entry for Visit in Hong Kong (ID 1003A).
2. Your recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)
3. Photocopy of the Your travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held (if applicable).
4. Photocopy of proof of the your financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
5. Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary
6. Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit to Hong Kong (for purposes of visit other than leisure, transit, business or family visit).
Related Questions:
What are my lucky and unlucky number?
Asked by Cassie from China
| Dec. 06, 2015 21:46
Dear sir, I am a Liberian lived in the Nederlands since 1998 and have a re...
Asked by Mr.James Barh Barlee from Nederlands
| Apr. 20, 2009 03:48
Hi! Can I get a visa there in Manila when I get there since I am residence ...
Asked by Franz from France
| Dec. 25, 2012 02:27
College life for a tiger
Asked by Sneha from USA
| Jul. 11, 2014 02:54
I was born in April 8, 1998, what animal am I?
Asked by ashley from perez
| Feb. 20, 2013 02:27
Hello! I'm serbian citizen with permanent residence in Austria since 1998. ...
Asked by Alexander from Serbia
| Mar. 01, 2013 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)