Asked by Mrs.Kilby from Ghana | Jul. 20, 2009 06:09
About:China Embassy in Ghana

I am a Chinese married to a Ghanian. He has been to China few times on visitor visa (one entry), can he apply for multipul entry visa? Will it be business or family visit? Which one would be easier for him to apply? And what documentation required?Thank you

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Adrian | Jul. 20, 2009 21:48
Yes, he can apply for amulti-entry family visit visa with the following documents:
1. His passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. Proof of Relative Relationship, e.g. Marriage Certificate
4. His former visit visa to China.
Answered by Mrs.Kilby from Ghana | Jul. 21, 2009 14:11
Thanks for that. But he was told that to apply the multiple entry family visit he needs to show them all flight arrangment for multiple visit, which is impossible as we dont/cannot want to buy all future flight tickets. If he doesnt need to show all flight arrangement, will you be able to apply the visa for him? Do you have an office in Accra? Cheers
Answered by Mr.Alexander | Jul. 21, 2009 21:44
You can call the Consular Office of the China Embassy in Accra for exact info.
Tel: 233-21-777073
Office Hours:
08:30-12:00, 15:00-17:00, Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except holidays)
Related Questions:
JOHN (GHANA) when can i get resident permitt or chinese green card?
Asked by JOHN from GHANA
| Jan. 10, 2013 02:45
am a ghanian citizen in china can l apply for a visa with a ghanian passpo...
Asked by affumfaustina from China
| Sep. 09, 2011 04:21
Hi I am a Ghanian National. I planned to go to Honk Kong for a 1 week holid...
Asked by Mr.Jonah from Ghana
| Nov. 24, 2010 21:07
please i will like to get this infos
Asked by owuso from Ghana
| Nov. 16, 2012 01:56
Ghanian passport holder with indefinite UK residency applies from Chinese L...
Asked by Seth from England
| Aug. 19, 2013 22:29
How is my luck for 2015? My birth date is Jun 29, 1967.
Asked by Tang from Malaysia
| Nov. 28, 2014 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)