Asked by Mr.KANE from New Zealand | Jul. 19, 2009 21:03
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

Hi there I have a partner who is a New Zealand citizen but I myself is a citizen of PRC, we are planning to travel back to China and I would like to know what kind of visas would be required for her and what's the max duration of stay she is allowed with a visitors visa? Can it be extended?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Benjamin | Jul. 19, 2009 22:55
The requirements for the visa application are listed as follows:
* Completed and signed visa application form
* One recent passport photograph
* Passport (with spare visa pages, valid for over 6 months)
* invitation letter from you in China including the inviters personal details and contact information.
* round-way air tickets.
She can stay in China for 30 days with the visa and she can aplly for extension of duration in China from the local public security bureau when she is in China, but the max is 180 days.
Related Questions:
May i know if the tourist visa application to China for less than a month w...
Asked by Charye Ren from New Zealand
| Jan. 21, 2015 03:36
Can New Zealander get Z visa from Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka?
Asked by Jacqueline Premawardana from Sri Lanka
| May. 21, 2011 22:02
Can I get a holiday visa for China with a drunk driving conviction from 5 y...
Asked by Thomas from New Zealand
| Aug. 08, 2012 04:20
Me wants to explore what lil of China I can!
Asked by Tara from Korea
| May. 31, 2013 03:11
How to acquire a Z visa for China while in New Zealand
Asked by Ryan from New Zealand
| May. 20, 2016 21:03
visiting china Beijing
Asked by sarah from New Zealand
| Feb. 23, 2014 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)