Asked by Mr.andres from philippines | Jul. 15, 2009 10:04
About:China Embassy in Nepal

this is follow - up questions reagarding the advice you told me. I want to know what documents I need to pass as a tourist visa in China Embassy here in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Kayla | Jul. 15, 2009 22:22
You need to submit the documents below:
A. The original passport with at least six-month validity and two blank visa pages, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars.
B. Truly completed and signed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China.(Click here to download)
C. One recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant.
D. Invitation letter (if visit for the first time).
If the applicant cannot provide an invitation letter, please provide a visa recommendation letter from the applicant's employing company, organization, etc.
E. Other additional documents required according to the merits of each applicant, e.g. bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking, etc.
Meanwhile,if necessary, the applicant may be required to take an interview.
Related Questions:
Authorize Transit hours in Pudong Shanghai Intl Airport
Asked by Will J from Philippines
| Apr. 13, 2012 02:56
Thank you Mr. charles, but i have follow up questions. Am i going to apply ...
Asked by Ms.naomi from China
| Jan. 11, 2010 04:10
Thanks for the speedy reply Simon. I have a follow-up question regardin...
Asked by Mr.Jay from Canada
| Jun. 21, 2010 21:03
Dear Sir, thanks. As I told you before after refused, I submited again on ...
Asked by Mr.Ujjal dey chowdhury from Bangladesh
| Feb. 14, 2011 03:47
A follow up to the L visa question. I would like to work with a Busan trave...
Ms.ROBRODJR from United States
| Sep. 14, 2010 21:51
Thank you Ms. Celiana and Mr. Lostimeinn for your advise. I have some follo...
Asked by Ms.Snow from USA
| Nov. 22, 2010 20:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)