Asked by Mr.Darren Guyatt from Dubai,UAE | Jul. 14, 2009 04:24
About:China Embassy in UAE

I from the UK with a residents visa for the UAE, I need a 'L' Style toursit visa for china.
What do i need to submit to gain a visa?
Also, i got told that i would need an NOC from my UAE sponsor-is this correct?-If i can not obtain this would i need to fly from Dxb-UK-China?
Many thanks for your support

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Carol | Jul. 14, 2009 21:38
You need to submit the following documents:
1. A letter from the applicant's company or sponsor ,attached with the copy of the trade license of this company or the passport of this sponsor (Please refer to "the Requirements for the Letter")
2. Original passport with empty visa pages, still valid for more than 6 months;
3. UAE resident visa still valid for more than 6 months. (for non-UAE applicants);
4. Application Form, which must be completed and signed by the applicant.
5. One passport photo;
6. Copies of the information pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa;
7. Confirmed round-trip tickets and hotel reservations;
8. your bank statement of recent 3 months (until the application day.)
By the way, what do you mean by 'NOC'?
Related Questions:
24 hours in ghounzhou on uk passport ?
Asked by Maryam from UAE
| May. 03, 2017 04:46
I am Kyrgyzstan citizen UAE residents. What requirements for single entry t...
Asked by Jan from Kyrgyzstan
| May. 04, 2016 22:04
tourist visa from dubai to visit HK
Asked by Sakeeb from UAE
| Jul. 25, 2014 01:05
Tourist visa for Yemeni passport holder
Asked by Ahmed from Yemen
| Mar. 05, 2017 02:38
I need to submit original documents or scan documents is enough.
Asked by ishara from srilanka
| May. 28, 2014 01:23
UK passport holder; long term resident in Ireland; Supp Visa App Form
Asked by John H, Ireland
| Jun. 13, 2013 02:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)