Asked by Mr.D.Guyatt from UAE | Jul. 13, 2009 04:43
About:China Embassy in U.K.

I am a UK Citizen living in Dubai and traveling to China for 3 days, i believe i need a tourist visa...what documentation do i require to obtain this?
Thank you
D G Guyatt

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Walter | Jul. 13, 2009 20:17
You need to submit the following documents:
1. Original passport with empty visa pages, still valid for more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa still valid for more than 6 months. (for non-UAE applicants);
3. Application Form, which must be completed and signed by the applicant.
4. One passport photo.
5. Copies of the information pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa;
6. Confirmed round-trip tickets and hotel reservations;
7. your bank statement of recent 3 months (until the application day.)
Related Questions:
i am a uk citizen i want to travel to shangai for 3 days. do i need a visa?...
Asked by natasha from United Kingdom
| Nov. 24, 2014 00:46
UK on an Australian Working Holiday Visa
Asked by Victoria Gadd from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2016 01:10
I am a UK citizen living in Egypt. What visas do I need to visit Hong Kong...
Asked by geraldine eland from United Kingdom
| Oct. 22, 2011 03:39
Hi all. I am british citizen holding a UK Passport and living in Sweden....
Asked by Mrs.Karlson from Sweden
| Jan. 19, 2010 03:06
When applying for a Chinese Tourist Visa do you have to leave your passport...
Asked by Kelsey from USA
| May. 03, 2015 20:23
Do I need a visa for transiting through Shanghai for one night? I am a UK c...
Asked by J. Seitz from Japan
| Jun. 17, 2012 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)