Asked by Mr.hkins from Bangladesh | Jul. 12, 2009 00:46
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

hello sir/madam.i have one question ,i have a good friend there inviting me for tour for couple of days there in china and staying in his home ,i have got invitation letter from him ,my question is can i take my mother too with this invitation letter as my mother like to visit this beautiful china country ,i have been there for many times before but she has never been there like to take my mother for a visit for couple of days

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Angela | Jul. 12, 2009 01:38
If your friend in China didn't metioned you rmother in the invitation letter, then you can apply for the visa for your mother with it, you have to ask your friend to write another invitation letter for your mother.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
I was wondering if there are any muslim villages in or near Jinan?
Asked by Huda from United Kingdom
| Dec. 01, 2012 01:21
Can we come from Kunming to Jinghong by bus or train ?
Asked by Emilie from China
| Apr. 10, 2013 03:50
Do i need to apply for a visit visa for Hong Kong?
Asked by Jamie from Uganda
| Apr. 30, 2013 01:29
I would like to visit the yellow mountains for 3 or 4 days departing from S...
Asked by Basia from France
| May. 02, 2013 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)