Asked by Ms.Lynn Stanleigh from US | Jul. 11, 2009 11:16
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

We are US citizens traveling on a Princess Cruise in Sept. We will enter QINGDAO, CHINA on Oct 03, return to the ship and cruise to Dalian, China and enter there on Oct.5. We return to the ship and cruise to Beijing, entering on Sept. 6. We will stay in Beijing one night at a hotel, fly to Xian and stay in a hotel there for 2 nights. We will then fly to Shanghai on Oct.8 and reboard the ship that evening. We will visit other countries and then enter Hong Kong 13 and leave on Oct. 14. I understand there is no visa requirement for Hong Kong for US citizens. What type of visa do we need? Thank You, Lynn Stanleigh

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alfred | Jul. 11, 2009 20:54
You need a tourist L visa for for your trips to Qingdao, Dalian, Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai.
Related Questions:
My wife and I are traveling to China on a cruise ship
Asked by Malcolm from Australia
| Aug. 29, 2016 22:36
Do I qualiy for 144 hours hr transit or should I adquire a single entry vis...
Asked by Louis Ruiz from Puerto Rico
| May. 15, 2018 22:45
US citizen visa requirement for embarkation
Asked by Mensa88 from UNited States
| Jun. 04, 2017 22:46
We are going on a cruise, Diamond Princess, from Xingang to Bangkok on 5th ...
Asked by Mr.Chris & Lan from Australia
| Aug. 29, 2009 01:03
US citizens. Flying into China, sailing out the next day. Do we need a visa...
Asked by Joanne Michaels from USA
| Jul. 05, 2014 22:00
is visa needed for US citizens traveling to Shanghai staying less than 24 h...
Asked by Jocelyn O. from USA
| Jul. 11, 2017 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)