Asked by Mr.GM from Mexico | Jul. 10, 2009 03:15
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Hi, I'm a Mexican engineer currently on business in ZhongShan, China, I'm a mexican passport holder with a Multientry visa, I will stay here in China during the next 3 months, I considering bring my wife and my 5 years old son, to visit and enjoy the country, my question is, can they apply for the chinesse visa in Tijuana !? and how valid is the visit purpose for the approval!?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from USA | Jul. 10, 2009 03:48
Yes, they can apply for China Tourist Visa (L) in Tijuana. Generally speaking, the L visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuing and permits 30 days duration of stay in China. They can ask for more stay duration on the visa appliction, the final decision is up to the visa officials.
Related Questions:
do i need to get the visa through travel agency or directly with consular o...
Asked by Alejandro Salazar from Mexico
| Mar. 07, 2015 02:20
I have Mexican passport, Im US resident (Green Card) Im planning vacations ...
Asked by Maria Ramirez from USA
| Mar. 29, 2018 22:25
Visa F Process
Asked by Patricia from Mexic
| Feb. 23, 2012 02:13
Mexican living in Korea, should I apply for the L type?
Asked by Alejandra from Mexico
| May. 08, 2015 22:49
im a mexican studying in paris, where do i need to get the visa to enter to...
Asked by daya from Mexico
| Apr. 21, 2014 01:50
what documents do i need to go to china if your are im mexican citizen with...
Asked by Mr.rodriguez from USA
| Jan. 12, 2010 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)