Asked by Mr.eddy from Nigeria | Jul. 08, 2009 14:21
About:China Embassy in Spain

hi I am nigerian with a spanish resident permit... i am in holland for a short visit.... want to find out if it is possible for me to apply for a chinese visa from here or do i have to apply from spain.. secondly what are the necessary requirements ..

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Oscar | Jul. 09, 2009 03:19
You can apply for the visa on Holland with the documents below if you just go to China for a tour:
(1) A valid original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages in the passport and with at least 6 months validity;
(2) One completed Chinese Visa Application Form (please click to download)signed by the applicant.
(3) One recent passport photograph affixed to the visa application form. Life photos, copied photos and digital photos printed on ordinary paper are not acceptable.
(4) round-way air tickets and hotel booking in China.
Answered by Mr.eddy from nigeria | Jul. 10, 2009 02:48
thanks for your quick response i appreciate.. but i was at the chinese embassy in the netherlands yesterday and i was told that i cannot apply for visas with my resident permit... i don't know why this happened maybe i met the wrong person... is there something i can do? maybe I go to madrid and apply?
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jul. 10, 2009 04:21
I think you should apply for China visa at Chinese Embassy in Spain because you hold the Spanish Residence permit
Related Questions:
i want to know if i can get chinese visa here in holland i have a 5 years S...
Asked by Mr.sunny from Netherlands
| Aug. 15, 2009 03:12
What do i need as to obtain a tourist visa to China.
Asked by Fred from Spain
| Oct. 22, 2012 22:46
hi am nigerian residing in seoul korea. I am planning to visit macau on a s...
Asked by Mr.edwin from moola
| Jun. 21, 2009 01:32
Hi I am nigeria living in valencia spain for 7 years. holder of Spanish wor...
Asked by Mr.BLACKSON from NI
| May. 03, 2009 20:50
what do I need to apply for a tourist/business visa from the Chinese embass...
Asked by Meka from Nigeria
| Apr. 03, 2015 03:19
Tourist Visas for HK required by a NIGERIAN Citizen
Asked by Vipin from Nigeria
| Jan. 15, 2016 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)