Asked by Ms.Ngan from Vietnam | Jul. 07, 2009 10:10
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Hi, I am a Vietnamese people living in Seoul. I will go back to Hanoi from Seoul in August and I want to transit in Hongkong. Can I get a visa to enter Hongkong at the airport? If I want to stay in Hongkong for 2 or 3 days do I have to apply for Hongkong visa in advance through the embassy in Seoul? In case I have to apply in Seoul, what are the required documents?
Thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Anita | Jul. 07, 2009 22:38
You need a visa for your transit in Hk fo r2-3 days, you'd better get the visa in advance.
The required documents are:
a. Your passport with at least 4-month validity and one blank visa page.
b. One properly completed Visa Application Form with one recent passport photo attached on it.
c. Air tickets of Seoul-HK-Vietnam.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Vietnamese studying in Seoul. I'd like to travel to China for a ...
Asked by chinh hoang from Vietnam
| Mar. 17, 2015 01:47
13 hours in Beijing
Asked by Phong Nguyen from Việt Nam
| Oct. 25, 2018 18:26
Hi, I am an American citizen living and working as an ESL teacher in Seoul...
Asked by Ms.Heidi from South Korea
| Apr. 08, 2011 21:36
Hongkong visa for vietnamese living in Indonesia (a wife of Indonesian citi...
Asked by Samuel Santosa from Indonesia
| Jan. 21, 2018 21:00
Chinese VISA question for Vietnamese student in Korea
Asked by Mr.Tran from Korea, Republic of
| May. 13, 2011 03:20
Questions about Hong Kong and Macau Visas
Asked by Belle from Vietnam
| Dec. 02, 2015 22:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)