Asked by Mrs.katherine fernandez from philippines | Jul. 06, 2009 10:38
About:China Embassy in Philippines

im going to china for 2 weeks business trip, but im going to hongkong first then ride train going to china. how much is the cost of one entry china visa? i already have letter of invitation, passport, hotel booking. what else do i need for the china visa? is it easy for me to get china visa in the phil instead in hongkong. how many days are the processing of the visa in the phil? thanks and need ur reply ASAP!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Luther | Jul. 06, 2009 22:28
The single-entry China visa is PHP 1,400 for Philippines in the Chinese embassy in Philippine.
Besides what you have had, you slo need round-way air tickets and a truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
You'd better apply for the visa in Philippines, it will take 4 working days and you can also use the express service if you are under tight schedule.
Related Questions:
Gift packs for family members
Asked by Jason from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2013 23:01
hi im a U.S. citizen here in the Philippines and im planning a trip to Hong...
Asked by Mr.Rogers from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2011 20:14
hi, if im going to travel to macau do i need a tourist visa?
Asked by jeffmie from Philippines
| Sep. 08, 2013 01:12
Im going to Beijing for 2 weeks do i need an L type? it says about an invit...
Asked by sean barbour from ireland
| May. 19, 2015 22:08
im going to hongkong but i also want to ride in the train going china how c...
Asked by Mr.eric from phil
| Oct. 26, 2009 20:04
im having a vacation in the philippines but before im going there in my cou...
Asked by Ms.mayvilyn carlos from canada
| Dec. 21, 2009 01:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)