Asked by Mr.waseem from Pakistan | Jul. 05, 2009 10:28
About:Hongkong Attractions

Im planning to travel to Hong Kong alongeith with my kids primarily to show them disneyland and also to see the other major attractions of hong kong. Can anyone tell me which area should i stay in. Should i stay near disney for a day or two and then move to the city centre or can I manage from one place?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Liz | Jul. 06, 2009 21:41
There are only two hotels near Disneyland, one is 5star and other other one is 4 star. They are expensive but only 5 minutes from the land. Disneyland is not big and one day is enough to be there. Suggest you stay at city center: such as Yau Ma Tei, Mongkok, Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, which are cheaper and closed to shopping area and food place. No matter where you are, you can get to Sunny Bay MTR Station of Tung Chung Line to catch the speical Disney Metro line. It is easy of acess and easier to get to other attractions inside the city center.
Related Questions:
me & my family are planning a visit to h.k. around may 20th.(primarily for ...
Asked by Mr.manpreet bhatia from india
| Apr. 25, 2011 03:48
Are there any specific requirements for Hong Kong visa or just as China one...
Asked by Mohsin from Pakistan
| Jun. 17, 2016 01:54
Traveling to China from United States for quick sightseeing trip.
Asked by Jay from USA
| Oct. 12, 2015 20:45
Im planning to visit HK together with my 2 kids, age 11 & 8, what are the r...
Asked by Ivy Padua from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2015 04:40
seat for onward ticket before check in?
Asked by John from Finland
| May. 08, 2018 09:20
Hi, im planning to visit HK on February for at least 2days, do i need some...
Asked by Mr.arlene from philippines
| Jan. 31, 2011 00:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)