Asked by Mr.GOFUEN from Norway | Jul. 04, 2009 05:12
About:China Embassy in Norway


Im a Spanish citizen how work in Norway. Next August Ill go to Beijing for a congress (60th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry) from 16 to 21th adn I would like to know which documents are neccesary to obtain a Chinese visa.

I have the invitation letter (electronic format) and hotel reservation

Ill try go to Oslo July 20th for the visa, and I dont know what time is open the embassy. Could you tell me this data, please?

Thanks in advance

Jos L. Gmez

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bryant | Jul. 05, 2009 01:04
You need to apply for a F business visa with the following documents:
1. Passport: Original. Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least two blank visa pages inside.
2. Application form: One completely Visa Application Form signed by the applicant in person.
3. Photo: One standard 22 inches passport photo taken within recent 6 months (both black & white or color are acceptable).
5.Printed invitation letters from the host of the meeting of China.
Office hours of the embassy: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Related Questions:
What kind of visa should i apply for frequent visit?
Asked by Christoffer from Sweden
| Nov. 25, 2013 20:05
Hi, Im spanish citizen thinking to go to china this summer. Can I organi...
Asked by Ms.Yolanda from Ireland
| Apr. 06, 2009 21:03
Visa for australian
Asked by Adila from Norway
| Jul. 06, 2015 02:25
visa to go outside Hong Kong airport
Asked by Susan from Vietnam
| Mar. 08, 2016 20:15
can i have VOA to visit china ? im holding Spanish passport work in Qatar
Asked by sergio from Spain
| Jan. 29, 2018 03:26
Need visa to cross border line?
Asked by Alex from Spain
| Mar. 28, 2013 03:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)