Asked by Mr.Yong Chen from USA | Jun. 30, 2009 15:32
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

My wife has just received a cancer diagnosis and it is on stage 4. How can her parents in China apply for a family emergency visit to Hawaii? I already got two letters from her oncologists to verify her sickness, what do I have to do in the next step? What is the qualification for being a sponsor? Please help me and give me instructions on what should I do in Hawaii and what her parents should do in China to obtain a visa for their visit! Thank You.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alan | Jul. 01, 2009 02:07
You can inquire about it from the Chinese embassy or consulate in USA, and your wife's parents have to contact the USA embassy in Beijing.
the contacts of the Chinese embassy in USA is
Tel: 1-202-3386688
Fax: 1-202-5889760
the contacts of the USA embassy in Beijing is
Tel: ( 86)10 6532 3831
Fax: ( 86)10 6532 3178
Office Hours: 08:30-16:40
Related Questions:
I was born Dec. 21,'65 at 3:33 pm. 2013 has been a difficult year for me.Wi...
Asked by gigi from Philippines
| Oct. 30, 2013 22:33
I am Monkey Gemini 6/3/68. He's Rat Capricorn 12/29/60. Would Marriage be s...
Asked by Vee from USA
| May. 13, 2015 03:20
I am applying for a visa to care for my aunt who is being treated of stage ...
Asked by Mr.evelyn from Phil
| Nov. 03, 2010 03:44
Hi, My father has diagnosed ling cancer (late stage) last week in China,...
Asked by Ms.Li from Australia
| Aug. 28, 2009 21:27
Is a visa or entry permit of some type necessary from China to Hong Kong?
Asked by Bob from USA
| Nov. 02, 2017 21:29
My Birthday is July 10th 1978. Is this year going to get any better?
Asked by J from Canada
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)