Asked by Mrs.LUCY YOU from AUSTRALIA | Jun. 30, 2009 01:14
About:China Embassy in Australia

I am a chinese but hold Australian passport. I want to go back to china for working at the early of next year. thus my questions are:
1. what kind of visa shall i need to apply?(Z OR F OR L)
2. the period of validity of Z visa is only 3 months, if i cant find the proper job within 3 months, shall i need to exit the mainland of china (eg, to hong kong) to renew my Zvisa for another 3 months, OR i can apply it at local security Bureau?
3.i heard we only can apply twice for z visa during 1 year in china, is it true??

thanks in advance for a reponse!

Answers (4)
Answered by Mrs.Shawn | Jun. 30, 2009 02:45
Could you please advise if you have Chinese ID card firstly?
Answered by Ms.lucy from australia | Jul. 04, 2009 01:02
Mrs Shawn,
what do u mean? i do have chinese id card, but it is in china. could u mean i can use my chinese id card to get job???
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Jul. 04, 2009 02:14
Mrs.Lucy, you need apply for a L visa because now you don't have a job in China. If you want to apply for Z visa, you must have found a job in China and signed a work contract. Please read the information on the website
Answered by Mrs.Shawn | Jul. 04, 2009 21:25
What I mean is you don't need a visa to China if you have Chinese ID card, since you said thar you are Chinese.
Related Questions:
Chinese passport Australian Permanent Residence visit Macau
Asked by Vivien from Australia
| Aug. 28, 2013 03:54
Australian applying for China Visa in Japan
Asked by Callie Brown from Australia
| Nov. 15, 2011 21:46
Do I need visa to visit Hong Kong for 5 days, including 1 day in Macau?
Asked by JAVIER from Australia
| Jun. 30, 2011 20:55
Will I need an entry visa to visit Beijing in China with short stay in Hong...
Asked by John
| Jul. 14, 2011 02:16
I'm an Australian planning to visit Shantou. Do I need to apply visa? I int...
Asked by Daphny from Australia
| Sep. 25, 2011 22:34
Enquiry for a hongkong visa
Asked by Dipendra from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2018 04:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)