Asked by Mr.Nikdast from Iran | Jun. 29, 2009 07:29
About:Hong Kong Transportation

Hi there
Please let me know how I can get from Hong Kong airport to The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
what is the best way?
Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alan | Jun. 29, 2009 22:57
Well, if you would like to reach the university quickly, you could take a cab to go there directly. The fare should be no less than 300HK$.

Or, an economical way: Firstly, take the airport express to arrive at Hong Kong (100Hk$) and then transfer to the Island Line at Central. Get off at North Point and take the West Rail Line here to reach Hang Hau. The fare of this section is about 11.4Hk$.

Out of Hang Hau, you could take the bus 91M and 11M to reach the university directly.
Related Questions:
Hi, Hope Everything fine, Sir iam in Dubai and i want to go to Hong Kong ...
Asked by Mr.Mehboob from India
| Apr. 06, 2010 22:17
Hi, It's my first visit to Hongkong. Can you please let me know how to reac...
Asked by Mr.Asfar from United Arab Emirates
| Jan. 11, 2011 01:05
Hi, May I know if there's got stroller to rent in Hong Kong?
Asked by Ms.Irene from Malaysia
| Oct. 11, 2010 23:00
Can I apply from Ethiopia to Hong Kong? for how long visa they will give? P...
Asked by Fif from Ethiopia
| Jan. 14, 2016 21:07
Pls let me know how to get to from Hong Kong airport to Hotel HARBOUR PLAZA...
Asked by lukasz from Poland
| Aug. 18, 2011 21:41
How to get to Harbour Plaza Resort City, Hongkong from the airport?
Asked by Mr.Lui from Australia
| Apr. 11, 2011 04:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)