Asked by Mr.Jean Thomas from Italy | Jun. 25, 2009 04:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Italy

Hello , Im an Indian. I wish to study medicine course in China . I heard about the Sinchuan medical University. I would like to know about the university and if I get an admission what are the procedures that I have to undergo. How are the visa procedures . I am presently studying in Italy. Can I go directly to China or should I make a request from the country of Origin ??? Thank You.. Waiting for a quick reply my email:|somebdythere

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Eudora | Jun. 25, 2009 05:01
Please search relevan info. about Sichuan Medical University on Google or contact the Chinese embassy in India for help.
After you get the admission from the university, you have to apply for a X student visa from the Chinese embassy.
You should firstly apply for the admission of the university before going to China.
Related Questions:
how can i study medicine in china?
Asked by Mr.Isaac Nartey from Ghana
| Dec. 23, 2010 20:55
i am coming study medicine at china medical universtity in Shenyang. tell m...
Asked by sarvesh ram from India
| Aug. 05, 2013 20:18
Does anyone know what medicines are allowed when transiting through Shangha...
Asked by Shanghai
| Nov. 28, 2012 21:49
hello everyone, I am Polish citizen and im finishing now my IB course an...
Asked by Mr.Mateusz from Poland
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:26
Hello. I am an Irish citizen and wish to study in Beijing for one semester....
Asked by Ms.Mary from Irela
| Nov. 03, 2009 21:57
bula, im a fiji citizen and i wish to study chinese in china, how or what ...
Asked by tia from Fiji
| Jan. 16, 2018 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)