Asked by Mrs.Bowman from USA | Jun. 24, 2009 06:53
About:Map of China Provinces & Cities

My Husband I are going to be in China in August and we are trying to take a train/sleeper buses from Hong Kong to Chengdu. We want to stop at a town or two to break up the trip. Does anyone have any good ideas for routes and sites about sleeper buses?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Yuan from China | Jun. 27, 2009 03:11
There are no through trains from Gong Kong to Chengdu. You can go to Guangzhou from Hong Kong by train or by bus first and then go to Chengdu by train. The trip from Guangzhou to Chengdu is long. Remember to take the Train K192 to Chengdu. Now, it's the fastest train from Guangzhou to Chengdu. You should purchase the train ticket several days in advance and the sleeper ticket(hard or soft) is better. 29 hours will be spent on the train.
Related Questions:
I was trying to see whats going on with my package rb194507613cn
Asked by jacquita from USA
| Feb. 10, 2014 20:45
What is an octopus card ? I am 64 I am considered senior?
Asked by Maria T Escobar from USA
| Mar. 10, 2013 04:51
My husband 5/25 & I 12/3 both dragons are trying to take over a business, ...
Asked by CASMomma from USA
| May. 28, 2013 22:35
online appointments Brisbane
Asked by Diana Pinckney from Australia
| Dec. 16, 2011 02:56
Visa Confusion. How can I apply for a S2 at the same time as my husband?
Asked by Stacy from USA
| Aug. 18, 2015 21:44
Can I dispute an interview for an S1 visa?
Asked by Joyful from USA
| Sep. 15, 2014 20:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)