Asked by Mr.Nazmul Haque from Bangladesh | Jun. 23, 2009 00:00
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Concern

I am leather trading(Buying House) business man.From 2006 one of my Chines (Guangzhou)friend buy the goat & cow crust leather from Bangladesh(Dhaka)through by me. Recently he send me a invitation letter to visit in Guangzhou. Now I need to know the following details for get the Chinese visa.
1.Fill up the Application Form.from where I collect??
2.I have business Bank Account.Need Trade or business License papers ??
or any others papers we need to get the china visit visa pls let me know details.

thanks and best regards

Md.Nazmul Haque
Harbinger Leather Int'l

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.Queenie | Jun. 23, 2009 01:41
For China F business visa, you need these documents:
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;
2. TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo.
3.Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government.
4. The invitation letter from your Chinese partner.
You could also provide youe business bank account and business license paper to smooth the application.
Answered by Mr.SHAHI from Bangladesh | Jul. 10, 2009 06:25
I am talking with the reference of this topic. The Inviter could not get the "Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government" still now. They might get it next Monday, and then by DHL it takes 4 days - in this process I will miss the workshop, now how can I get the VISA without this paper?
Related Questions:
i want visit hongkong int leather fair ,so how will apply for visa kindly ?...
Asked by Md.Salim from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2012 01:12
Where can i buy good quality man leather shoes in guangzhou?
Asked by kashif farman from pakistan
| Jan. 09, 2014 21:25
Dear,i am a new business man, my trade license is "INPUT & SUPPLY",i am not...
Asked by Mr.faysal rahman from Bangladesh
| Sep. 20, 2010 20:28
business visa to china to attend Canton fair April 2016
Asked by H.Rodrigo from sri lanka
| Apr. 21, 2016 03:02
Dear Sir/Madam, Please tell me how I could get Visa to entry to Hong Kon...
Asked by Mr.ashayeri from Iran
| Feb. 21, 2010 01:13
Dear whom it may concern, I am an Indonesian who is currently studying in M...
Asked by Ms.Finda from Indonesia
| Dec. 15, 2008 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)