Asked by Mr.marc from singapore | Jun. 22, 2009 09:49
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

dear ma'am/ a philippine citizen working here in singapore as a work permit plannning to go china (hubei) for 18 days to visit my girl friend do i need to take visa???if yes can u tell me what will i do???thank u very much for helping me...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sean from China | Jun. 22, 2009 20:50
You need apply for a L tourist visa from the Chinese embassy in Singapore to China with the following documents:
1. your passport with at least 2 blank pages and with 6 months validity before expiration.
2. A ful-filled visa application form affixed with a visa-sized photo.
3. two-way air tickets.
4. invitation letter from your girl friend enclosed with her valid address and contacts in China.
Related Questions:
hey.. dear friends, welcome to my dear hometown batou. here you will exp...
Asked by Ms.Alice from CN, Baotou
| Sep. 21, 2009 01:03
Does my daughter (2 years old) need a visa to be issued to her if she is tr...
Asked by sanaa from UAE
| Jan. 15, 2014 21:27
hotel near indian restaurant in Shanghai
Asked by manish from India
| Mar. 08, 2015 00:59
Wanted to know how much is the charge of travel agents in Mumbai for china ...
Asked by abdul from Tanzania
| Oct. 31, 2015 02:51
Hello I stay in china but I stay 30 days, but go out in 31 days have any p...
Asked by Sadi khan from Bangladesh
| Dec. 26, 2016 03:29
Do you know how many Chinese traveler to Europe and European to China?
Asked by denny from Indonesia
| Nov. 22, 2017 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)