Asked by Mrs.Jill Bradbury from Australia | Jun. 20, 2009 23:11
About:China Embassy in Australia

We will be leaving Sydney on 18th Aug 2009 & touring Europe. On return journey we will be stopping over in Shanghai on 24th Nov,2009 for 5 days.Will we need a double entry visa valid 6 months as single entry visa 3 months would expire before we arrive?
Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Wendy | Jun. 21, 2009 02:33
You just want to make sure you visa won't expire whem you land in China, right?
The double entry visa have 6 months validity, but I don't think the visa will grant you a double entry visa because your itinerary shows you will have only entry to China.

There is a solution: you can get a visa en route to China (in a Chinese embassy in an European country).
Related Questions:
We are visiting Hangzhou from 11th to 18th November 2009. What is the high ...
Asked by Mr.Jonathan Lee from Malaysia
| Oct. 15, 2009 04:01
Planning 2 day stay in Beijing from LAX before going to Bangkok
Asked by Joseph from USA
| Apr. 08, 2018 10:46
Hi, We have bought tickect from 15 Aug - 18th Aug and would like to book ...
Ms.NINIEK1981 from Afghanistan
| Jun. 29, 2010 21:47
My son and I will be in Hong Kong Aug 7. We would like to take two weeks an...
Asked by Mr.Paul Darden from USA
| Apr. 06, 2010 03:22
We will be travelling to guiyang from haikou on 7th may 2009. Wil be tourin...
Asked by Mrs.Loh from Singapore
| Apr. 30, 2009 02:05
Hi, We will be visting beijing in july betw 18th to 25th. Could you giv...
Asked by Ms.kslin from Singapore
| Jun. 14, 2010 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)