Asked by Mrs.Florence from Australia | Jun. 20, 2009 03:55
About:China Embassy in Australia

Hello! I plan to go to Beijing with my Chinese friend to go to Beijing in late July. I want to visit many historical places of interest in the city. What type of visa do I need to apply, tourist visa or others? What papers do I need to prepare, when do I need submit application? Who can help me? Your answers will be appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robert | Jun. 20, 2009 04:27
You should apply tourist visa with these requirements: your passports with at least 2 blank pages and 6 months validity before expiration, a completely filled visa application form with your real info. and a visa-sized photo attached, two-way air tickets and hotel booking form.
You could apply your visa on month before your departure date. You could contact the Chinese embassy in Australia for help.
Related Questions:
Dear, I and my friend plan to Beijing and Shanghai. But I don't like hot...
Asked by Ms.Joey from Malaysia
| May. 05, 2010 20:40
Hello!! My friend and I are about to visit Beijing in the beginning of Jul...
Asked by Mrs.Alexia from Greece
| Jun. 18, 2010 00:04
Visa procedure for French citizen living in Tokyo
Asked by Dargaud from Japan
| Aug. 27, 2013 04:57
Multiple Entry Visa Destination Question
Asked by Roberto from California, USA
| Sep. 13, 2013 00:45
hello I plan to go from beijing to tianjin by car to catch the 8:00AM car ...
Asked by Mr.renaud from france
| Sep. 15, 2009 23:05
My husband and I plan to go to China in July. I know it is very hot during ...
Asked by Mrs.marissa from U.S.A.
| May. 03, 2010 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)