Asked by Ms.jaz from Phil | Jun. 19, 2009 23:29
About:China Embassy in UAE

I'm from Philippines, with UAE residence visa and my aunt has US passport, she will come and visit me here in UAE. We are planning to visit China for 3 days afterwards. Since we both have different citizenship, I'd like to know what are my requirements and for her also. Can I apply on her behalf for visiting China? Thanks for the help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Julia from UAE | Jun. 20, 2009 02:33
The Chinese Embassy in U.A.E. only accepts visa applications of the U.A.E. citizens and expatriates who reside in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Meanwhile, the applicants are requested to appear at the Embassy in person. So I don't think you can apply for the visa for your mother.

I advise your mother apply for the visa to China from the Chinese embassy in US in advance.
Related Questions:
my aunt will apply for a hongkong permanent resident she has a passport of ...
Asked by Mrs.etten from Philippines
| Jun. 23, 2009 03:03
Relatives staying in China to a family who has a residence permit
Asked by Dianne from China
| Feb. 27, 2012 21:02
Airline employee working and spouse wished to travel with me
Asked by John from UAE
| Oct. 10, 2017 03:22
Can my aunt use her 72-hour Free Transit?
Asked by Ma-an Jimenez from Philippines
| Nov. 21, 2014 21:03
Can I apply for a student X type in Shanghai itself, or do i have to do it ...
Asked by Chantal from South Africa
| Apr. 06, 2017 20:45
I booked online a flight for my aunt last month. She is scheduled to fly on...
Asked by Ms.Anover from Philippines
| Mar. 10, 2011 00:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)