Asked by Mr.Jon from ethiopia | Jun. 18, 2009 00:21
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Hello I am Jon
I am working here in china but my visa is an "F" visa now I would like to change it to a "Z" visa so as to get a work permit and residential permit. Last time I asked the Shanghai labor and social office about this issue and they told me need to have a "Z" visa first to apply for the work permit and residential permit. But I cannot change my "F" visa into a "Z" visa in china. . Of course I can get a "Z" visa if I go back to my country but I do not like to do that. Now I am looking for information if I can do it in MACAU as I cannot enter in HK without a visa. Would you give me clear information if I can change my” visa into “Z” visa in MACAU and what kinds of documents I need to apply for the "Z" visa in MACAU

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Brian from China | Jun. 18, 2009 01:30
Ask your embassy in China for help.
Related Questions:
hello,I am a Filipino who holds working visa here in Canada I would like to...
Asked by Mrs.Cristina from Canada
| Aug. 27, 2009 21:22
Good Day ! I am applying for the working visa here in Philippines and now...
Asked by Ms.ching from Philippines
| Sep. 12, 2010 23:12
Hello, I am working in China with a one entry F visa type, I will need to ...
Asked by Mrs.Dalmcif from Spain
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:40
Visit from Family members
Asked by Apple from Philippines
| Feb. 23, 2014 01:02
can you tell me how to apply china visa. A To Z
Asked by Nila from South koria
| Apr. 09, 2018 21:17
Foreigner living in China, want to invite my fiancee for a visit.
| Aug. 05, 2015 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)