Asked by Mr.Brasser from Spain | Jun. 17, 2009 07:11
About:China Embassy in Spain

we are going for a holliday to china and india, the ticket we have is September 19 London Shanghai and return december 12 from Hong Kong to London (we will fly from Malaga to London with easy jet)
However we will leave China from Kunming Yunnan going to Kolkata India (not booked yet and will leave this to the last minute)we may change our return ticket from Hong Kong to New Delhi (depending were we are in India in december)
With this above are we going to nhave a problem with visa application? (we only have booked the first week hotel in Shanghai)

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jun. 17, 2009 21:08
So you can apply for the visa to Shanghai China firstly. As for your trips to Indian, you could apply for the visa from the Indian embassy in China.
Answered by Mr.brasser from Spain | Jun. 19, 2009 09:16
thanks mr Simon but that was not the point or the question, we will have the visa done in Madrid, the point is and was that we have no return ticket from China
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jun. 19, 2009 22:31
Then you have the return tickets from HK to London, right? Just use it when applying the Chian visa.
Related Questions:
We are going to have a tour on 19 to 23 April to Beijing. What appropriate ...
Asked by Walter Peter Arcenas from Philippines
| Apr. 14, 2016 04:08
We are 3 persons. which is the best way from pudong airport to Hotel Hollid...
Asked by corentin from France
| Mar. 31, 2015 20:36
I was born September 18 1988.My husband was born October 28,1979.
Asked by Ds from Singapore
| May. 10, 2015 01:00
we will be in Shanghai September 19, 2015. What clothing should we bring?
Asked by Cecile Cozad from USA
| Aug. 20, 2015 02:43
Transit for 19h stop over in Guanzhou airport
Asked by Cam Milnes from Vietnam
| Nov. 03, 2013 03:11
Go to Hongkong this September 16 to 19 and plan to visit Macau
Asked by EM from Philippines
| Sep. 05, 2017 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)