Asked by Ms.Ann from HK | Jun. 12, 2009 04:08
About:Xian Travel

Thanks Doris for your tip. I will try. If anyone here happens to have hired a good taxi driver when you traveled in Xian and still have the contacts with you, please help share with me.

I could speak in Mandarin quite well, but since my father does not understand it, I wanted to try find a Cantonese speaking guide to explain the history and spots to him, if the cost is affordable.
Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Doris from China | Jun. 13, 2009 21:04
Hi, Ann. You can asked the taxi driver inside the city center if he would like to go to the terra cotta and then batgin for the price. It is safe. If you can not get somebody to help you with the telephone number, you can try near your hotel. You can speak Mandrin, so there may not be big problem. As to the Cantonese speaking guide, it is difficult, I think. You can have a guide speaking in Chinese and English there. If you will go with your father, you have to be the interpreter of your father. :-)
Related Questions:
Travel by train or flight?
Asked by Sonam from USA
| Jan. 28, 2015 01:33
Hey I search for a tailored suit in Hangzhou.
| Nov. 22, 2015 21:21
Hi, I live in the USA and planning to travel to China with my cousin and wi...
Asked by Doris Wurah from United States
| Oct. 17, 2016 22:53
Hello I wanna travel from us to shenyang to explore the city and willing to...
Asked by khan from USA
| Jul. 18, 2013 03:28
When eating at a restaraunt - how much should I tip? What else do you tip f...
Asked by Judy
| Jan. 09, 2014 02:27
I intend to visit Guilin in July on Free & Easy style. Any advise on travel...
Asked by Ms.serene from singapore
| Feb. 17, 2011 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)