Asked by Mr.Alexander from China | Jun. 10, 2009 21:20
About:Beihai Travel

I'm a Philippine passport holder. Now, I am visiting Vietnam. Then, I want to go t Beihai, China. Could you tell me how to travel to Beihai from Hanoi and where I can apply for Chinese visa? Must I go back to Philippine for the application? I will appreciate you very much if you can give me a reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Evelyn from China | Jun. 11, 2009 02:47
As I know, there are three bus stations in Hanoi. They are Gia Lam, Kim Ma and Giap Bat bus stations. I don't know which bus station provides the buses to Mong Cai City. You may go to ask for that. Mong Cai is a border city, neighboring on Beihai, China. After you arrive at Mong Cai, cross the Dongxing border and you can enter Beihai.
You can apply China visa in Vietnam. The Embassy of China in Vietnam is located at 46 Hoang Dieu Road, Hanoi, Vietnam (P. O. Box 13)
Related Questions:
im a Philippine passport I want to visit China just 2-3 days..d...
Asked by REHL from philippine
| Jun. 20, 2016 01:19
How many days can I stay in Macau if coming from Hongkong?
Asked by Liz from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:15
Is it possible to get a visa going to Guangzhou from Macau?
Asked by Dan from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2016 01:41
Is trasit visa required IF I'm having my connecting flight in Beijing, Chin...
Asked by John from Canada
| Oct. 07, 2012 03:40
philippine passport holder and currently working in china
Asked by jenny from china
| May. 13, 2016 01:30
VISA free entry for Hong Kong
Asked by Manish Bajaj from India
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)