Asked by Mr.Chiang | Jun. 09, 2009 12:42
About:China Tourist Visa

My husband holds a US re-entry permit (for green card holders). He is a citizen of Taiwan however his passport expired. If he renews his Taiwan passport, he would only get 6 months on it which then he would have to renew again. He needs at least 6 months of validity on his passport to apply for any type of visa. How can he apply for a visa to visit HK and China with US re-entry permit? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Daniel from China | Jun. 09, 2009 21:11

Your husband needs apply for a HK visa at the China Embassy in USA or send the application directly to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR. Read the specific requirements at this page( Paragraph 14):

Does your husband hold a valid Mainland Travel Permits for Taiwan Residents(commonly known as "Tai Bao Zheng") ? If she holds the valid permit, she can visit China.
Related Questions:
My husband holds a US re-entry permit (for green card holders). He is a ci...
Asked by Mrs.Chiang
| Jun. 10, 2009 03:35
My son holds a US passport but it expires in Aug, 2010, he also has a trave...
Asked by Ms.Zhang from USA
| May. 20, 2010 04:19
I immigrated to US 15 years ago from China and now want to moving back to C...
Asked by Karena from USA
| Sep. 29, 2014 20:36
Need Help with Visa Stamp to Saudi to Join my Husband!
Asked by Yuhan from USA
| Feb. 24, 2014 03:59
I have an older USA green card and a USA reentry permit. I need to get a v...
Asked by Mr.Pheng from USA
| Oct. 18, 2010 22:52
Visas for US and French Citizens
Asked by Beth Ann Dahan from USAb
| Mar. 23, 2012 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)