Asked by Ms.Oades from Australia | Jun. 08, 2009 17:47
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

Dear Chinese consulate,
I posted my passport on the 20th of May and I have not yet recieved my Visa or passport. I appologise as different websites and phone advice give different instructions and I did not include the self addressed envelope but I did send enough money on the postal order to cover the post. I am now suffering from stress because I leave to go to the UK to see my sick mother on the 20th of June and I have no passport. Please send my passport back even without the visa for china. I have tried to phone and can not get a reply. I have also written and faxed the office. Time is running out and it will cost me about $600 hotel cost if I have to fly to Brisbane to pick up my passport. My name is Tracy Oades DOB 08/05/1964, address 49, Binder road, Innisfail QLD 4860
Thankyou for your attention

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Alan from China | Jun. 09, 2009 03:18
Generally, the mail application has the risk of losing the documents. It is not recommended by the embassy. You probably need to get the embassy in person to enquire about the whereabout of your passport.
Answered by Ms.Tracy Oades from Australia | Jun. 10, 2009 18:02
I can not take time off work to fly to Bribane. I live over 2000km away. Has my passport been lost? You recievesd it by registered post(posted on the 20th May). I have never had any mail go missing with Australia post. If it is not lost, please send it back without the visa as I travel on the 20th of June.
Tracy Oades Passport number M3165652
dob 05/08/1964
Answered by Mr.Rick from China | Jun. 11, 2009 03:15
Ms.Oades, have you called the Chinese consulate to inform them that you would post before your posting?
Have you confirmed the address of their?
If mot, there is possibility that your passport has been lost.
You may ask the post office for help.
Related Questions:
Can I take my passport to the Chinese embassy in Tokyo for a tourist visa, ...
Asked by Mr.maman from United Kingdom
| Jul. 13, 2009 02:20
Will you please guide me that will it be possible to travel to your country...
Asked by Yashpal vasudeva from India
| Mar. 05, 2015 01:23
I hv renewed my passport & my valid visa sticker posted in my old passport,...
Asked by Currie from Hong Kong
| Oct. 25, 2016 03:33
may I request short Chinese visa during my holiday in Korea
Asked by wei from belgium
| Mar. 17, 2015 02:58
I want to visit China on 25 January 11 and I do not have a VISA yet. I have...
Asked by Mr.Michael J Mobley from USA
| Dec. 26, 2010 20:50
Can a friend hand my application in for me
Asked by Ben McRae from Indonesia
| Sep. 16, 2016 20:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)