Asked by Mr.chmura from USA | Jun. 08, 2009 16:45
About:China Visa

I tried calling the LA Chinese Consulate many times. I emailed them at 3 different emails addresses that I got from their site. Are they still located at443 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020??

Seems like its a ghost town over there. :( Are they still at this location?

Can I just go to this address and walk in and get my tourist VISA?

Do I just bring my valid passport and 2 passport sized photos?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Angela from China | Jun. 08, 2009 21:59
They are still at 443 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020. You can walk in and apply for your L visa there. You need to bring these documents:
1)Actual passport with at least 6 month remaining validity and at least one blank visa page left in it
2)A completed passport with passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable)
3) Return tickets and photocopy of confirmed hotel reservation
Related Questions:
Hello. I have tried calling the Chinese Consulate many times but there's ne...
Asked by Ms.Xiaomeng from Toronto- Canada
| Nov. 17, 2010 23:01
Is mailback service after dropping off application eliminated?
Asked by Vince from USA
| Apr. 13, 2015 22:33
China born but no copies of USA naturalization
Asked by AngelaR from USA
| Apr. 21, 2017 23:23
Im an irish citizen living in Pakistan. How can I get a visa for China here...
Asked by Anaya Noor from Pakistan/Ireland
| Mar. 05, 2018 19:51
I have a used Chinese visa. Do I need to personally visit the Embassy or ca...
Asked by Farhan from Pakistan
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:51
Hello, Do you know how to get a hold of someone at the vancouver chinese c...
Asked by Mrs.Teresa from Canada
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)