Asked by Mr.Paul from Nigeria | Jun. 08, 2009 10:45
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Hello i am paul by name i am from kwara state Nigeria pls i will like to what it takes get the chineese Lvisa i have a girl friend in china she wants me to come pay her some few days visit i have gotten the invitation letter from her i have up to 9 million naira in my account do i need to buy and get the hotel recipta ticket b4 comming for the interview she did not send in any hotel recipt but i have ht invtation with me i am right now i am in lagos VI can i go get hotel when i get there

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Eric from China | Jun. 09, 2009 02:34
You don't have to hold hotel booking receipt for application for L visa for visiting family members or friends. The invitation letter should include your girlfriend's address and other contact information.
Related Questions:
Am from Delta state but I obtained my passport from Kwara, can i visit Lago...
Asked by Sunny from Nigeria
| Aug. 18, 2013 04:44
chinese consulate office in kwara state
Asked by rosemarie from nigeria
| Nov. 23, 2012 02:31
Good day, My name is John-Paul, I am a Nigeria student here in Pakistan. I...
Asked by Mr.John-Paul Babawale from Mars
| May. 11, 2009 03:16
What requirement is needed to apply for a business visa to China?
Asked by ginika madunatu from Ukraine
| Jun. 18, 2011 02:43
Hello i am CHARLES by name i am from Nigeria i would like to no if a compan...
Asked by Mr.Charles from Nigeria
| Jul. 04, 2009 19:57
Hello mr david,pls i am a nigerian but south african by birth and i am pres...
Asked by Mr.David Max from Nigeria
| Mar. 06, 2011 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)