Asked by Ms.helena from Korea | Jun. 08, 2009 01:09
About:Chinese Embassy in India

I am a south Korean. Can i get china tour visa at your office in delhi?

What do I need for applying tour visa? How long it will take? If i get single entry visa how long is maximum day i could stay in China?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Juan from China | Jun. 08, 2009 03:22
It is possible for foreigners other than Indians to acquire Chinese visa in the Chinese Embasssy in New Delhi.

The requirements are:
A: Covering letter from applicant's company or employer addressed to the visa office.

B: Photocopy of a confirmed return air ticket

C: Visiting relatives should have invitation from their relatives in China and photocopies of their relatives’ Residence Permits in China.

D: Foreigners other than Indians should have valid Indian visas or valid Residence Permits in India.

E: Applicants may be requested to supply proof of travel expenses.
Related Questions:
How can obtain a visa for China?
Asked by Christy
| Feb. 24, 2013 01:29
I am a British citizen, can I apply for an E2 Korean visa from the Korean e...
Asked by James from UK
| Jul. 29, 2013 20:48
San Francisco - Shanghai - South Korea
Asked by Johnnie from Republic of Korea
| Jul. 24, 2017 00:40
South African person working in South Korea
Asked by candice from south korea
| Dec. 05, 2014 00:52
Do i need a China visa for 2-4 hours transit?
Asked by ken Chan from usa
| Jan. 19, 2012 21:05
If I am holding South Korean passport, do I need visa for visiting HK/China...
Asked by Molly from HK
| Apr. 15, 2014 22:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)