Asked by Mr.Khan from Switzerland | Jun. 05, 2009 04:53
About:Chinese Embassy in Switzerland

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Bangladeshi national. Living in Geneva both for study and working purpose. I hold a residence permit (B). I have been invited for a summer study program in Beijing Normal University. In this connection I have following queries:

1. Where should i come for VISA (Bern or Zurich)? Or you have any VISA service office in Geneva?
2. Do you return the passport (with visa) via post? If not, do I have to apply for a one day delivery service? In that case, normally it takes how many hours?

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Aftab Khan
13 Rue Lamartine, Geneva

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Jun. 06, 2009 01:00
1. you need come to Embassy of China in Bern to apply for visa.
2. the embassy don't return the passport with via post, you should come to the embassy to pick it up. You can apply for one day delivery service, and pick up visa in the afternnon. It takes about four hours
Related Questions:
I want to visit Macau for tourism. Where I need to apply for visa??
Asked by Syed
| Oct. 13, 2013 02:41
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to inform you thta I am a Bangladeshi nation...
Asked by Mr.Abdullah from KSA
| Nov. 10, 2008 19:26
I am a bangladeshi national, can i get visa on arrival in shenzen or hainan...
Asked by Mohammad A Sattar from Bangladesh
| Apr. 07, 2016 22:09
About VISA for China
Asked by Mr.Engr. Md. Hashibul Islam from Bangladesh
| May. 10, 2011 21:26
Foreign National staying in Japan is willing to go to Hong Kong
| Jul. 15, 2015 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)