Asked by Mr.Troupin from Belgium | Jun. 04, 2009 20:19
About:China Embassy in Belgium

my son is a Belgian citizen living outside Bruxelles, age 17, living with his mother ... i am divorced, Belgian citizen but resident of DR Congo ... i have to apply for my china visa in Kinshasa .. can my son apply for a single entry visa in Bruxelles? we are traveling together from Bruxelles to Beijing at the end of July with a tour group ... Since he is under 18 years old, what papers does he need to bring for the visa besides his passport and airline ticket/itinerary?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.LILIAN from China | Jun. 04, 2009 21:18
You son can apply for a single entry visa in Bruxelles, besides his passport, airline ticket (round-trip air ticket), he also need provide one completely filled Visa Application Form of the People's Republic China, one recent passport photo, and the hotel booking in China. However, as you said you will join a tour, in principal, the travel agency should apply for a group visa for all members of the tour.
Related Questions:
Belgian living in Perth going to China
Asked by Els from Belgium/Australia
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:07
Canadian boy travelling to China
Asked by Natalia from Singapore
| Jan. 16, 2013 03:46
Transit Visa or Transit Permit necessary for 6 day transit stay in Shanghai...
Asked by IlseG from Japan-Belgium
| May. 26, 2016 20:33
Visa for individual thai/belgian citizen to visit Shanghai?
Asked by Alain Jacquet from Belgium
| Feb. 09, 2017 01:33
bring kid to china ?
Asked by dido from Pakistan
| Aug. 20, 2016 01:22
Canadian living in Mexico -travelling to China.
Asked by karoul Talaba from Mexico
| Oct. 18, 2013 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)