Asked by Mr.Alfonso from Philippines | Jun. 01, 2009 01:12
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

Greetings! I am a filipino married to a filipina, and we have two babies born here in changchun china (one is 3 yrs old, other one is 2 years old). I have reported the birth and both has a philippine passport already for my babies issued in philembassy beijing. I need help on how to go back to philippines without any hassles in any immigrations (china-philippines).
My question is, are we going to have problem about the visa for my babies, since nobody (from our embassy or foreign affairs here in changchun) has told me to get a visa right away after obtaining their passports, is there any penalties regarding this matter?
We want to go home on July, any help and reply is highly appreciated.
Maraming salamat po!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Wang from China | Jun. 03, 2009 02:48
Since your babies have got valid passports, I assume you can apply for Chinese visas for your kidss at the Malaysian Embassy in Beijing.
Related Questions:
Male Filipino citizen married to Chinese national applying permanent reside...
Asked by Darrel from UAE
| Mar. 04, 2016 21:25
born 02-12-1986 struggling to have babies am going to have a baby and when?...
Asked by Ka from USA
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:41
i want to know about my life in future.
Asked by poornima from India
| Dec. 09, 2014 02:33
Greetings, I have a USA perminent residency card, but I would like to retur...
Asked by Mr.Lee from China
| Oct. 26, 2010 04:56
Filipino Chinese get visa in the Philippines
Asked by cindy from china
| Feb. 13, 2017 19:15
worried about my babies born this year 2013 of snake and i am pig parent
Asked by rudy from Brunei
| Nov. 20, 2013 21:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)