Asked by Ms.Basco from China | May. 30, 2009 20:48
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir/Madam:

I'm Lenilyn Basco, married and currently working here in a state-run company in Beijing, China. My husband is a Filipino and currently working in Saudi Arabia. I am pregnant and due to deliver our baby here in Beijing on September. In line with this, I would like my husband to pay me a visit when that time comes just in time for his annual work vacation. I would like to know if what are the requirements for him to apply for a tourist visa in your consulate office in Saudi Arabia visiting a family member here in China?

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Alsina from China | May. 31, 2009 03:10
Your husband is supposed to apply for an L (tourist) visa for visiting family members.

Visa Requirements for Family Visit or Tourism (L Visa) The requirements posted on the embasy's offical site:

1/ Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
2/ Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;

3/ One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm);

4/ Due certificate or document supporting your relationship with the person in China you are to visit (original and photocopy);

5/ Invitation letter;

6/ ID card copy or passport copy of your person you are to visit;

7/ Copy of Chinese visa page of your inviter's passport;

8/ Return flight tickets and their copies.

Related Questions:
dear sir, im filipino recently working here in penang malaysia,and im plan...
Asked by Mr.ronnel hipos from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2010 23:19
dear ma'am/ a philippine citizen working here in singapore as a wor...
Asked by Mr.marc from singapore
| Jun. 22, 2009 20:50
My boyfriend is from USA. What are the things he needs to do to enter MACAU...
Asked by Rema from Philippines
| Aug. 21, 2015 01:08
hi i was born on feb.24 1988.what will be happen to me this coming 2014
Asked by ahazia from Philippines
| Dec. 31, 2013 03:31
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
Dear all, my name is jeff, from the philippines and im working in abu ...
Asked by Mr.JEFFERSON from Philippines
| Nov. 10, 2009 21:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)