Asked by Ms.kat from usa | May. 27, 2009 17:31
About:Guangdong Travel

I am considering coming to Guandong, to Meten International English School, to teach English can any one tell me about the area or teaching in the area. Or is anyone an american teacher that has a suggestion of a good school to teach.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.stephen from belgium | Jun. 04, 2009 01:37

i have been working here in China now for 6 months. I worked 4 months in jiangsu province and i am now 2 months here in guangdong province. To be honest with you, if you are considerring to come to china for your study, i would suggest you to go to Suzhou, Jiangsu province. There are 2 or 3 international schools, as a foreigner it is also much easier to fit in the culture over there than here in Guangdong. Because in Jiangsu province the people are allready more familiar with western people...

this is just my opinion, maybe you will here other stories from other people...

Related Questions:
should i bring american cell phone or purchase phone in Quanzhou, China to ...
Asked by O. Reeves from USA
| Aug. 03, 2012 04:14
Hi. I am coming to Fu an to teach English. I would love to know more ab...
Ms.MSLARMA from New Zealand
| Jan. 05, 2011 03:09
Z visa renewal at 55
Asked by Alison from United Kingdom
| Jan. 10, 2013 00:48
Can I go on a tourist L, then go to Hong kong to apply for my annual work v...
Asked by emma from England
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:32
I am a Franch and Spnaish high school teacher and I will be spending a mont...
Asked by Ms.coulter from us
| Feb. 05, 2011 20:37
Hi I am thinking about moving there to teach English. I need to find a good...
Asked by Ms.Mary from USA
| May. 12, 2010 22:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)