Asked by Mrs.Celiz from Philippines | May. 24, 2009 08:06
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi, I just wanted to ask, how do I apply for a student visa for Hong Kong? and how long will it take?
I plan to stay in Hong Kong for no more than 3 weeks, just to attend a summer course in HKUST.

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from China | May. 24, 2009 21:36
Mrs. Celiz, you should apply for Training Visa of Hong Kong
Training Visa is issued to applicants who desire to go to HK to receive professional training or other training courses. The following additional documents are required besides the basic requirements:
a. One copy of the sponsor's HK ID and the sponsor's telephone number;
b. Training contract between trainer and trainee;
c. Documents of training program in details.
You may submit the application to the Consular office of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Philippines in person or through an authorized travel agency. You may also make the application directly to HK Immigration Department

it will take about one month because the application requires HK Immigration Department 's assessment
Related Questions:
typoon in july for traveling to HK in July
Asked by peijie from singapore
| May. 14, 2014 04:37
Hi! I just wanted 2 ask, how can I get a visa 2 go to hong-kong for a 2mont...
Asked by Mr.owen gellongos from philippines
| Dec. 24, 2008 20:49
Hi am from gambia .west africa I want to apply for student visa to HK. How ...
Asked by alagie tiyana from Gambi
| Mar. 24, 2016 21:41
hey i just wanted to ask how do i find the train schedule from hong kong ai...
Asked by Ms.inbar from israel
| Dec. 17, 2010 02:03
How can I get a visa from Chinese ambassy in Korea!
Asked by Kymbat from Kirgizstan
| Sep. 20, 2012 02:40
Hi, Just want to ask, if I'm travelling from Malaysia to Guangzhou, then pl...
Asked by Mrs.Chew from Malaysia
| Mar. 07, 2010 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)