Asked by Ms.lynno from United States | May. 21, 2009 12:44
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I am inquiring about the appropriate Visa required for my mother and my sister to visit China for 2-3 weeks in June. They will be staying with my brother who currently lives in China. Should they apply for a Tourist L or G visa? Also, they live in Raleigh, NC. Is there a local consular general office that they can apply for the visa in person? During their trip, they plan to visit several places within China (Shanghai, Beijing, Hang Zhou, and Guangdong) and then plan to visit Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Vietnam. Do you know which of these countries require visas? Do you have information about this? Thank you very much for your help. I look forward to your response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Nicole from China | May. 21, 2009 21:29
They should apply for L visas. They should go to the China Embassy in Washington.D.C to submit their application forms. American passport holders can visit almost all of the aboved-listed countries without visa.
Related Questions:
Interview in China
Asked by Chris from USA
| Jun. 19, 2017 20:48
I am an american student studying at a university in Russia. Which visa sho...
Asked by Ryan from Russia
| May. 22, 2014 02:06
Hi, I am inquiring about a tourist visa for entry into china, what is the l...
Asked by Anthony from France
| Apr. 09, 2014 02:22
hello! i am just inquiring about prices for staying in the hourly lounge o...
Asked by Mr.olly from australia
| Jun. 03, 2010 21:46
How to apply for a visa to China??
Asked by Ibz from Guinea
| Mar. 03, 2016 19:35
I am a Filipino by birth with a U.S passport spending my retirement years b...
Asked by Ms.Jo Domay from Philippines
| Dec. 05, 2010 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)