Asked by Mr.Mohammad Rafi Hamidi from Afghanistan | May. 17, 2009 08:24
About:Chinese Embassy in Afghanistan

dear sir/madam!
iam Mohammad Rafi Hamidi, now doing chinese language in Beijing. i have faced a problem here if you can kindly help me i would be very happy, in 2008 i have introduced from Kabul Medical University to a Full Scholarship to china,in my form i filled 3 universities,but csc introduced me to another university. i want to start my medicine class in sep pf this year at:1- pekin university,2- capital medical university or at the Fudan medical university. please contact me this is my add:|sarzameen

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jane | May. 18, 2009 01:50
The three universties you applied for are prestigious Key Universities in China. Every year, countless students from home and abroad want to be enrolled. The enrollment rate is limited. You'd better contact the China Scholarship Council. This is the site:
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, iam buisnessman doing since and iam register in income tax and ...
Asked by Mr.Mian Tahir Shah from Pakistan
| Aug. 24, 2009 04:53
Dear Sir/Madam Myself Mohammad Khadar am from India Hydera...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed khadar from India
| Jul. 24, 2010 21:05
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
Dear Sir/Madam, Now I am in Beijing to study Chinese Language for one year...
Asked by Mr.Surya Man from Nepal
| Nov. 13, 2010 20:59
iam somalian student i finished high schools and iam in sudan right now iam...
Asked by Mr.mohamad from sudan
| Feb. 09, 2011 00:52
Dear sir iam buddhist monk iam from bangladesh iam stry in thail...
Asked by Mr.sujit sraman from bg
| Nov. 14, 2009 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)