Asked by Mr.Pawel Kazmierczyk from Poland/Denmark | May. 16, 2009 18:18
About:China Embassy in Denmark

I am a Polish citizen, living and working in Denmark as an employee of the European Union administratikon. I hold an ordinary Polish passport (not diplomatic).

I am planning to go to China for four weeks vacation in July. May I ask the following questions:

1) my planned route takes me from Beijing (entry into China) via eastern China down to Hongkong. from Hongkong I take the flight back to Copenhagen. Normally a single entry visa would be sufficient, but my return flight is from Hongkong via Beijing.

Please let me know if transit via Beijing airport requires an entry visa? I am connecting from a China Airlines flight HKG-PEK to a SAS flight PEK-CPH, with a stopover of 3 hours.

2) how much time should I allow in this situation (non-Danish citizen) to apply for a Chinese visa?

3) what is the cost for a single entry / double entry visa.

Thank you very mych in advance,


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Leonardo from China | May. 18, 2009 02:41
1).You don't need a transit visa if you won't leavet the airport within the 3 hours.
2) The normal processing time is 4 business days.
3)Here is the detailed pricelist of the visa fees:
Related Questions:
Visa from Thailand for polish citizen
Asked by Katarzyna from Poland
| Apr. 26, 2016 02:14
144h Visa question
Asked by Thomas Flindt from Denmark
| Jul. 20, 2018 05:26
Hi Me and my boyfriend are going to China as a tourists for 3 weeks. I ...
Asked by Mrs.Czezyk from Poland
| Jul. 03, 2010 00:41
Cna Polish citizen apply for visa in Edinburgh consulate?
Asked by Natalia from United Kingdom
| Mar. 24, 2014 01:46
hello everyone, I am Polish citizen and im finishing now my IB course an...
Asked by Mr.Mateusz from Poland
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:26
Transfer through China
Asked by Eva from New Zealand
| Dec. 02, 2015 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)