Asked by Mr.Ramiro Alvarado from Bolivia | May. 10, 2009 16:15
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

i would like to ask a question i am a bolivian citizen and i am in a exchange year in switzerland therfore i have a recidence permit l.
- Do i need a visa to get in to china if i have the permit?
- if dont what do i have to do to get the visa?
- how long it takes to get the visa?

Trank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jackman from Australia | May. 10, 2009 20:22
Yes, you need a visa for China. You can submit these documents to the Chinese embassy in Switzerland:
1. An actual passport, which must have at least 6 months left before expiration and enough blank visa pages left in it
2. A duly filled application form with a passport-style photo affixed
3. Swiss visa or residence permit
4. Flights and hotel booking
The processing time is about 4-6 working days
Related Questions:
Good day! I would like to ask you about the visa to Hong Kong. I am an exc...
Asked by Mr.Alena from Japan
| Jul. 26, 2010 01:55
Hi, I am a citizen of Bolivia (Bolivian citizen). I live in mainland China ...
Asked by Mr.Vladimir
| Dec. 29, 2008 04:10
I am a US citizen with Bolivian residence. would i be able to get a visa t...
Asked by Emily from Bolivia
| Nov. 09, 2013 00:32
I'll be traveling for 35 en europe. Can I apply for china visa in Paris?
Asked by Ivonne from Bolivia
| Jun. 28, 2012 19:55
i was born on july 21, 1982, i would like to ask if I am lucky this year, c...
Asked by lila from Philippines
| Jan. 02, 2016 21:27
Hi my name is Gracel Cabalquinto and I was born on June 02, 1992 .
| Jan. 09, 2014 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)