Asked by Mrs.Self from Vietnam | May. 09, 2009 11:32
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

Hi All , I would like to get some infos about Hongkong Visa ,so i am really appreciated if someone here could help me out .I am Vietnamese and married to a British man , we are going back to england in June and intend to stop over in HK for 4 nites , Can i get a HK visa without invitation letter from a HK citizen ? I couldnt get any help from the Chinese consulate in HCM due to their lack of professional and well manners skills , they wouldnt answered anything i asked but kept telling me to go and check their notes which wasnt helpful at all plus their notes was for more likely to those young single vietnamese girls under 25 and i find my case a bit different, anyway back to my question , Can i apply the visa more than a month in advance as i am leaving the country in early of June and not going to be in HK till end of July . Any infos please send it to my email at|kimloan, thanking you all in advance and looking forward to get any feedback soon , cheers

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Pauline | May. 10, 2009 23:21
Sure, you can get the HK without an invitation from a HK sponsor. The invation letter is optional. The documents provided (if you have these: flights (including your onward flights ticktet to UK)and hotel booking, bank statements) will be enough for your sucessful application.
Related Questions:
Au Pair Visa
Asked by Dee from Philippines
| Feb. 03, 2016 19:59
hi i am from pakistan i would like to know about yiwu city , especi...
Asked by Mr.nagi from pakistan
| Jan. 21, 2010 09:17
Type Z working VISA for China for an Australia citizen
Asked by Kira from China
| Jun. 17, 2014 21:02
I will travel to Hongkong this month and would like to do some shopping in ...
Asked by Ms.Iris from Austria
| Feb. 07, 2010 19:18
Hi, i am currently permanently staying at Rotterdam (Netherlands) - i am ho...
Asked by Ms.Jennilie from Indonesia
| Sep. 14, 2010 00:57
Dear Mr Colin, I am applying for the Bahamas visit visa. Pls let me know...
Asked by Ms.kul from Philippines
| Apr. 16, 2010 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)