Asked by Mr.manoutcher from Belgium | May. 07, 2009 05:49
About:China Embassy in Belgium

hi mr lily.yes you are right and i'm behind it now. but my girlfriend sale her house for me and now she is in dead line and chinese autorities is very strenge and if she can't come out in 2009,she can't come out of country for 5 years.i don't know when my documents will be ok,because belgium people have no hurry in their work.i really thank you mr lily from sweden

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lily from Sweden | May. 07, 2009 20:51
Mr manouthcer, the key question now is your girlfriend just needs to exit from China? If it is the purpose, she can apply for a tourist visa by stating that her visit is just for sightseeing. I can't understand the rule "if she can't come out, she can't come out of country for 5 years".
Related Questions:
Hi Mr. Osman, thank you so much for the information.... now it eased my lit...
Asked by Mr.Clark from China
| Jun. 28, 2010 12:24
Hi Mr Rigo! Could you give me the telephone number of Shenzhen Hanma Trade...
Asked by Mrs.tess from Philippines
| Mar. 07, 2011 21:19
Hi Mr Alvin, You recently answer but previous question and told me that ...
Asked by Mr.Qiao Zhou from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2011 20:47
When will I meet the man I will marry and have kids with?My name is Karin a...
Asked by Karin Botha from United Kingdom
| Jun. 06, 2013 20:52
Hi, can somebody tell me what is the name of the beach with the temple behi...
Asked by Mr.Jordan Chua from Malaysia
| Dec. 06, 2009 03:51
Hi, Mr Kyle! Good day to you. Thanks for replying to my queries with ...
Asked by Ms.Joanne from Singapore
| Sep. 29, 2010 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)