Asked by Ms.Danielle from United States | May. 05, 2009 13:37
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am an American citizen going to China for business. However, I need to be in Thailand prior to going to China and I don't have time to get my Chinese visa in the US. Is it possible for me to get a business visa for China during my stay in Thailand? And if so, what paperwork is required?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Wood from china | May. 05, 2009 20:18
It is possible for you to get a Chinese visa outside your home country. Required documents for F visa: 1.A valid passport, which must have at least six month validity left before expiration 2. A passport style photo affixed to a duly filled application form 3. A visa notice sheet issued by a Chinese authorized organization 4. Valid Thai visa or residence permit
Related Questions:
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
Can I get a Business (M) visa for China if I am traveling in Japan as a tou...
Asked by Lydia from USA
| Jan. 07, 2015 01:19
I am an American citizen. I want to get business visa. Which documents do I...
Asked by Mr.Mojtaba from Iran
| Apr. 11, 2010 01:49
What kind of visa would I get for my girlfriend and what would I need for i...
Asked by Zach from USA
| Jul. 08, 2013 03:56
Dear sir/Madam, I am an American citizen and I am living in Bangladesh. I ...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed Obaidul Talukder from Bangladesh
| May. 20, 2010 21:53
What type of visa would I need? A friend is asking me to accompany her to C...
Asked by Crystal from Jamaica
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)