Asked by Mrs.Moran from Australia | Apr. 27, 2009 00:33
About:China Embassy in Australia


I have been offered a job teaching English in Beijing.
I would like to know whether it is possible for my husband to obtain a visa that will allow him to stay in China for the 12 months

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | May. 06, 2009 20:47
Mrs.Moran, how long you will teach English in Beijing? I think it is specified in the work contract. When you apply for a Z visa of China, your husband also can apply for the Z visa. Z Visa is issued to a person who comes to China for a post or employment and to the person's accompanying family members. But the Z visa don't have the specific stay duration, you two need apply for the temporary residence permit at a local Public Security Office within 30 days after arrival. The residence permit will give you two the stay duration according to your work contract.
Related Questions:
Hi, i have been offered a job in a kindergarten school, teaching english in...
Asked by Ms.Read from United Kingdom
| Jun. 30, 2009 20:42
Is it required by China law to have a bachelors degree for teaching English...
Asked by Anne from United States
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:44
what kind of documents my employer need to send me in order to get the visa...
Asked by liaqat from Pakistan
| May. 12, 2015 04:56
Degree certificate notorized
Asked by N. Richards from England
| Feb. 23, 2017 20:07
hello everyone. i have a question to ask.i was offered a teaching job in ho...
Asked by Ms.Katerina
| May. 24, 2010 01:45
Will my husband be able to join me in China on a marital visa or will he ha...
Asked by Sarah Anne Fineman from United Kingdom
| Jun. 02, 2015 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)